If you’ve shopped at the store, you can now participate in their survey at www.albertsonssurvey.com to enter a weekly draw that has a chance to win a $100 Albertson’s Gift Card.
Albertson’s is an American grocery company that was founded in Boise, Idaho, which is also where the main headquarters is situated. It was founded by Joe Albertson and it is privately owned and operated by investors such as Cerberus Capital Management. The company is the second largest supermarket chain in the U.S. (the 1st being Kroger) with 2,200 stores and over 250,000 employees.
How to enter the Albertson’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit www.albertsonssurvey.com.
- From there, you should be given three sets of images to choose from that represent the different types of receipts you can get from various stores. Select the one that matches what you currently have with you.
- Enter the purchase date, time, and cashier number from your receipt in the required fields and your email address as well. There should be a visual description to help you easily locate this information.
- Click next so as to proceed to the evaluation part of the survey.
- You will then be asked a series of questions about describing and rating your experience at Albertson’s. From here, you will also be able to select all of the areas of the store that you have visited and then you will be asked specific questions regarding each department.
- To continue with the survey, click next. The number of pages the survey will have may vary depending on the answers you provide.
- On the final page, you will be given the chance to participate in the Survey Sweepstakes. There should be a question that asks ‘ Would you like to be entered into our sweepstakes so as to win a $100 gift card?” and you will agree to this by selection “Yes”. By selecting to enter the sweepstakes, you will be required to provide a mailing address. Terms and Conditions for the survey sweepstakes will be linked to from the survey.