Founded in 1984, GameStop is not only the largest game retailer but is also the most trusted game retailer in the world. Currently, GameStop has over 6,700 across the globe in countries such as the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany France, Italy among many others.
GameStop is committed to enhance the quality of service that they render to their customers. That is why they have launched a customer satisfaction survey to know what their customers what or expect from them.
If you participate on GameStop customer experience survey, then you can be sure that your concerns and opinions will be taken seriously. The company will use the information that you have provided to improve its services to ensure customer satisfaction.
· This online survey is open to all legal citizens of 50 United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
· Employees of GameStop or their families are not allowed to participate.
What you need to participate
· Access to internet.
· A valid GameStop receipt that has a feedback number.
How to participate
· Visit www.tellgamestop.com and select your preferred language (English or Spanish)
· Enter the feedback number written on your receipt and submit.
· Enter the location where you come from, the store number of your receipt as well as your state.
· Answer all questions on the customer survey feedback them click the submit button.
· You don’t need to have a receipt to participate in the online customer survey, you can choose the mail entry where you print your mailing address, name and phone number on 3 by 5 postcard them mail it to TellGamestop.com.
· Upon completion, you will be asked whether you want to enter the sweepstakes. If yes then you will be asked to provide more information including your name, address, zip code and your email address. You will then be entered into the sweepstakes.
· 25 lucky participants stand of chance of winning $100 GameStop EGiftCard.